Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hubby loves me....

Hehehehe, its funny, hubby goes to a work thing today, all kinds of vendors and stuff for internet companys... They of course have all kinds of goodies to give them... Hubby comes home with pens, all different kinds, he had one or two that he really wanted but then told me I could have what I wanted... LOL he knows I love pens and when people are giving them away he will get as many as he can I think I counted 21... I wasnt greedy I picked a few and he gave me a pad set from IBM, a cute little keychain flash light, another personal flashlight from dell for the house, he got two... Gave one to me and one to rhi... I like having a flash light by the bed incase the lights go out... Some of those pens though are really nice, heavy metal ones... I of course had to test them all to see which ones write nice... He said they had a few raffles going on too for ipods, motorola walkie talkies and some other things...

In other funny stuff, rhi comes in to me today with her long necklace under her chin and her nose and she has it gripped up by the top of her head, like her new horses with the bridals on... She even said horse... Couldnt get the camera quick enough for that one... I was LMAO... The imagination of that one....

I did get a costume for her yesterday too for trick or treating... Now just have to figure out where we are going... Its a fairy costume... I picked out a few and held them all up to see which one she liked... I think for emma I am going to use the kitty costume for her, i also have a pumpkin bodysuit and pumpkin socks... They did have a cute snow white costume for emma too... but I didnt get it... I got myself some purple and black striped stockings and a witch hat and I have a velvet laced up top to wear, just not sure of skirt or pants to wear... I am kinda looking foward to this... I also have my ren dress I could wear too now that it would fit again... Fun fun... Oh well I should run... hugs to all

No comments: