Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sheriff at my door....

At 7:30 this morning I had a Sheriff at my door... I was having a heart attack as to why, she was looking for my brother... To serve him child support papers and custody papers, thing about that is he is still living with his wife... A few weeks ago my brother and his wife got into a fight... My brother lied about who he was on the phone with to his wife... He does these stupid things so he doesnt have to fight with his wife and it blows up in his face... So she finds out who he is on the phone with, accuses him of cheating on him the whole nine yards and goes as far as filing abandonment papers and custody papers saying my brother no longer lives there. He never left and i told the sheriff he hasnt left the residence and he never abandoned them. It is such a mess, a damn soap opera. My sil is so insecure and always is accusing my brother of cheating on her, and he hasnt he loves his wife why i have no idea with all the fighting they do... And now they have a child, what a mess... Heres a good one though, right before the wedding my sil cheated on my brother with this person K. She never told my brother and at one point my brother and his wife were living with my mom again and my sil talks my mom into letting one of her friends move in cause he has no place to go... The person was K, she still didnt tell my brother what she had done... About three months of them living all under the same roof it comes out what they did... I cant even find a word as to what I think of the whole situation. I am glad I dont have a marriage like theirs cause i would probably go insane... Why they got married i have no idea and i even asked my brother are you sure... I know he wanted to wait longer before getting married but he felt pressured and now they have a kid... One day its I dont want to have a kid with her to be tied to her forever if it doesnt work out and then its I want to have a child and they did but there is the little voice nagging saying to me "is it really his?" What a fuckin mess

1 comment:

AutumnZ said...

I had 2 cops at my door Thursday night. My child called 911 and then hung up, just to see what would happen.