Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Family Drama

Here we go again it seems... More drama with my brother and his crazy wife... What started this one out was that my mom wont co-sign for a loan for sil for 6,000.00... So she got all bent out of shape saying that my family doesnt want to help her yada yada... Lets start with the simple part, my brother and she have shitty credit so if they default on it my mom then has to be responsible for it and she is 68 and on a limited income... Then there is their track record in paying my mom back which most times was never and when they lived with my mom twice they freeloaded off of her and then when they moved out cleaned out food and other things so why the hell would my mom do it... I told her not to do it and stick to her guns cause she will get fucked in the end... Also why would mom take out a loan for sil when she and my brother fight all the time.. they have the crappiest marriage going and why they got married I will never know... And I told my brother not to have a baby with her but he did, but then there is still the chance the baby is not his, another long story... I dont feel sorry for my brother, he was warned before he got married and his friends kept asking him if he was sure... Everyone knew it was a mistake... I dont feel sorry for him cause he stays... You can give him all the advice in the world but then he will yes you to death and do what he wants in the end... I know he needs to learn from his mistakes but come on, enough is enough... And with all the fighting they do sil is constantly kicking him out... So again why would my mom take out a loan for them... And I am so sick of them using that mom took out a loan for me and has helped me in the past... She lent me the money to pay off a credit card and I paid it all back, she took out a loan so I could get a car and I paid that all back... And I pay back other stuff and when we can afford it we have given my mom money to just help her get by... What has my brother and sil done, squat... I really wish she would loose it in front of me so i can tell her were to stick it... Its so annoying to hear all this and never get to see it first hand and not be able to say anything to her... UGH....

12 comments:

salem said...

Hey Sweetie.. I can sure related to this. My daughter in law is back but who knows for how long.
(((hugs)))

Alan said...

Hope everything works out!

http://beastbaseball.blogspot.com/

Des said...

Awww I feel sorry for your mom. She shouldn't have to deal with that.
They should be considerate enough not to burden her with their crap.

alex said...

cute blog..keep sharing..
continue to blog..

Edina MN Realty
Prince of Wales – Alaska Fishing Lodge
Southeast Alaska Fishing Lodge – Craig
Seattle Fishing Charter
Fishing Charter Seattle
Rifle Scopes

Caddie said...

This family has its share of this kind of drama also. I finally learned, I hope. Have been burned so often I feel almost like a cinder.

Amy said...

Bikini lacoste
Bikini louis vuitton
Bikini prada
Bikini ralph lauren
Bikini victoria
Jeans
jeans Abercrombie Fitch femmes
jeans Abercrombie Fitch hommes
jeans Armani hommes
Lunettes de soleil
Lunettes de soleil armani
Lunettes de soleil burberry
Lunettes de soleil carrera
Lunettes de soleil chanel
Lunettes de soleil dior
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
ceinture en cuir
ceinture en cuir armani
ceinture en cuir louis vuitton
portefeuille

jeremy said...

The best thing happened is everything went fine.

midwives arizona

Unknown said...

Glorious Live design philosophy is based on versatility and glamour with a clear focus on creating outfits to make each woman feel beautiful in whatever she wears. We also provide custom made design as per your requirement.
GloriousLive.Net

Unknown said...

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

Unknown said...

Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com

Unknown said...

Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
WorldLatestVehicles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gebze removals and office moving evko should be done with the transport
There is one in my shipping service elevator
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
İzmit nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliye
Darıca nakliyat
Darıca taşıma
Darıca evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Depolama
to thank