Thursday, April 10, 2008

Watching

I like to be quiet and sneak up on my girls and watch them play... Sometimes together other times when they are by themselves... I just love the imagination and the facial expressions they have... To see their minds at 3 and 1 at work... I find them amazing every day... It still baffles me at times that we made them... I carried them for 9 months and then brought them into the world... I dont think anything has been as amazing as them coming into our lives... I hope I do a good job raising them and they turn out to be good people... My little miracles... I remember how terrified I was to have the first one, my doc asked me if anything was wrong and I told her I was terrified to give birth... She giggled at me and said it will be ok and she has to come out sometime she cant stay in there... I was so scared that I couldnt handle a regular birth, yes I was induced but still she was coming out the way the goddess intended and that scared the living crap out of me... I made sure my doc knew I wanted an epidural and even then it didnt take it all away... I had horrible back labor... Hubby was amazing, there by my side, holding my hand feeding me ice chips, telling me she is almost here and when i thought i couldnt go on he told me he could see the head, almost done your doing great and then I felt the rush of her break thru and I felt her squirm and I was amazed... I did it, we did it and she was ok... I remember telling hubby I didnt think I could do that again but that didnt last long I wanted to give my baby girl someone to play with grow up with and expericence life with... Someone she could say, "she or he did it"... Now I have two beautiful girls and belive it or not I would like one more... I think I am up to 3-4 months of morning sickness, back pain, migraines from hell, swollen ankles, hot flashes and everything eles to bring one more miracle into the world and into our lives...

No comments: