Saturday, June 07, 2008

Too damn HOT....

I don't know how I am going to make it through summer with the weather this crappy... It's too hot for my liking... So I spent my day in the back part of the house with the a/c going... Hubby went out did what he wanted, got something for us to eat and is playing evercrack in the other room...

Been thinking about getting a dog... Rhianna loves animals, specially dogs... We have watched underdog the movie I dont know how many times cause it has dogs... She loves the dog polly, but I'm not sure of getting a cocker spaniel... Hubbys sister knows of someone with a border collie mix, they seem like a good dog and cute... So we shall see...

Been trying to let the creative part of me come out but I am having a tough time... I want to make something jewelry wise but my muse is in hiding I think... It sucks, I am so frustrated... So I am siting here with beads all over the bed trying to let them talk to me in what they would like me to make them into... I have these great mama beads I want to make something with... I am working with wise mama but not getting too far... ugh...

In other news I turn 39 on Tuesday... Just to look at the number 39 is weird... I dont feel it, thank the goddess... Hubby asked me what I wanted for my bday why is it so hard to think of things you like on your birthday and christmas... I always draw a blank, but if we were just looking or had no money I am sure I could find many things I would like... But now I'm like dugh... Drives me nuts... I'll have to have hubby get a small cake cause Rhi wants to blow candles out... She wanted to know where grandma's bday cake was when we were there, it was cute...

Well going to go see what the little monsters are doing and see if my muse will visit...

Happy weekend everyone, hugs and love....

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

39 is a wierd number, isn't it? I'm 41, almost 42, that number just flat out stinks. Well, happy b-day. Hope the AC holds out.