Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's cold outside....

It's 2 degree's here right now and its almost 1pm, dont think its going to warm up that much today... I had the water running last night so at least i still have hot and cold water today... I am glad i put the little weather chanel thing on my pc i can keep track of stuff coming in... It helps...

Havent been up to too much... We didnt do anything saturday, we just hung around the house... Sunday we went out to the mall and stores around there... We joined the sams club there, i have never been in one of those just been in a bj's , we have a memebership there too... Figured we could join this one too since neither one is in the same place... I was surprised at all the stuff sam's had... Little bit of everything... Even clothes...

I've been doing some doodling... been working on this goddess design... Its coming along nice, its been in my head for sometime... Think i will use it if i ever get my stuff on ebay to sell... It will be part of my logo lol... Just trying to figure out how to make it into a graphic so i can put it on things... My scanner isnt working right so i cant scan it... Maybe will have to try and figure it out... been thinking of getting a tablet but i am not sure what one to get, this way i could draw on my pc but also if i draw something in pencil i could trace it and put it on the pc... Lots of thoughts just not sure what to do...

Well Emma is awake and moving around so gotta run... Hugs to all...

No comments: