Monday, March 26, 2007

Sunny Sunday

The weather was nice today... We got a late start due to me just being lazy and sleeping in and then taking my time getting ready... We went to walmart for a few things... We got some table lamps to put in the living room, now i need new curtains but i havent found anything i like yet... We also go Rhi a new matress for her toddler bed and put the other matress back in the crib for Emma... I did find a curtain for emma's room that i liked it was clearanced... We then got some mcdonalds for on the way home but took the long way home... I love their iced coffee...

I bought the holiday on dvd yesturday, its a cute movie... I also got some new beads and i want to make something but i cant make up my mind what i want to make... I just have this urge to create and i dont know what to do... Its driving me nuts... lol

Hubby and I have been cleaning things out since the weather has been so nice... Spring cleaning lol... If its nice tomorrow i am going to try and work on the front porch... i think i saw rain in the forcast though... Its so muddy here, it sucks cause i would like to take Rhi out for walks but it would be a mess and with me also trying to hold emma and chase after Rhi i know i would wind up on my ass... Oh well going to run and see if i can either create something or go to bed... It is after 1am lol...

No comments: