Friday, March 16, 2007

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

It's snowing... and not lightly either... I was so happy almost all the snow was gone and now we got more... And next week is supose to warm up again so we will have flood warnings again and this time could be bad because of all the stuff that melted earlier this week... I was so loving the nice weather... I have dresses and shoes that are itching to be worn and i cant cause of the crap on the ground...

Otherwise nothing major going on here... Been playing around with my sketch pads and drawing a lot... I ordered some new drawing markers too... I love micron markers, they come in all kinds of colors and different tip sizes... Was a little disappointed the maroon ones i wanted were out of stock and they dont back order where i got them from... Pearl paint... oh how i miss that store... I have only been to the small one on the island when i lived there but there is a huge one in the city i think its 2-3 floors of all kinds of art stuff...Its an artists dream store...

Well off to get another cup of coffee... Hugs and love to all...

No comments: