Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I am just hanging out with the kids watching tv... We went out yesturday since my weather thing kept telling me about the bad weather coming our way... And sure enough woke up this morning and there was snow on the ground... And looking out the window right now I can see that it is snowing... Its supose to be a mix of rain, snow and ice... Just to be a pain in the ass... Its the middle of April and we are still getting snow... I am so sick of snow... I dont want heat waves but I would like nice comfortabel weather that I can wear nice clothes and shoes and not have to be bundled like an eskimo... I want to be able to take the kids outside and go for walks and not have to slep thru mud.... It was kinda nice yesturday hubby was saying if we dont get the bad weather and its nice out we were going to go to the park... Well its snowing so no park... I know I am whining... Bite me if ya dont like it... lol

So yesturday we did some shopping got some things we needed... We didnt get to all the places I wanted to go too, hubby had an Everquest (crack) event and needed to be home by 6:30... We had a late start since we had to get out taxes finished ... We went to h&r block to make it easier, living in ny and working in pa just so much paper work and confusing too... I had some things I wanted to look for at old navy but by the time we got done with sams club I wasnt in the mood for old navy even though I did have a 10 dollar gift card for being treated like crap... Dont let old navy tell you they dont honor online prices if you go thru the website you will find their policys but even if the sales people and managment tell you they dont honor online or reimburse you for store bought items that when you go home and find out online had it cheaper its bullshit... Which I found out after a two stores gave me a hard time... So if you ever go into and old navy and know its cheaper online have them call the online department or customer service and they will verify the price and honor it... At least that is what customer service told me when I emailed them and then they asked me to call them to discuss my shopping expericence...

Oh well going to run...

No comments: