Thursday, April 05, 2007

Snowy thursday....

Our weather has been insane here... We have been having really nice weather I even wore open toed shoes yesturday and today it was cold and I woke up to snow on the ground... Insane, mother nature can't make up her mind it seems around here... I want the nice weather back....

Spent a good part of today working on a skirt... I took an old pair of jeans opened up the inner seam and played around with some fabric... I think I have it the way that I want it... I had to head to walmart to get some thread, I matched it to the thread that was used on the jeans all ready... So maybe after Rhianna goes to sleep I can start to stitch it up... I will be doing it by hand since ms. Rhianna messed around with my sewing machine and I cant get the tension right for some reason... I need to get my mom over here to see if she can get it right... I dont mind though, I like to sew by hand... Thats how I used to sew when I was little making barbie clothes...

I also picked up some new frames, I want to start putting family photo's together and start a wall for the family... So I got one collage frame and then I will work frames around that...

My mom had to have work done on the pipes here seems we had a hole in one of them and it was causing us to loose pressure and letting crap into the water... So for two days had brown water... I was so happy to be able to do dishes today, they have been piling up and tomorrow I finally can start doing laundry... I also want to figure out paint for my walls... We have been meaning to paint but since Rhianna "the budding artist" got a hold of a pen and taged the hallway and one kitchen wall we have to repaint now... I would like to do color but I am not sure what color to do... I was thinking of leaving the hall the off white color but the one kitchen wall that needs to be done I was thinking of doing that in a color... just not sure if it would look stupid? Oh well , I will have to think on it...

Hugs to all

No comments: