Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rainy day

Today is just blah... Its grey outside and I can see the drips from the rain coming off the roof... Havent been doing too much last few days... On saturday hubby , I and the kids went to walmart to get a rug cleaner... Rhi spilt something in her room that made it smell... So we cleaned it and then did the rug... I have wanted a rug cleaner for some time now... Sunday we headed out to the mall, I got my sketchers that I have been looking for and they were on sale... They are a cute dressy sneaker... We also got a new dvd player for the bedroom, the one we had was dying and bestbuy had there floor model up for sale, its an rca, 5 disk player, and its got surround sound, we got it for 89 dollars and a $20 gift card... Not bad I think... We went to target too I wanted to see if I could find this notebook I wanted , its more like a notepad but its a dual notebook... I like them for my design work... I do the drawing on one side and have crystal info on the other... I wanted to get 2 more but of course I find the perfect book and they dont have any in stock... The are made by real simple... Hopefully down the line I can find them somewhere... Looks like target is the only place that carries them though...

Emma had her first shots on monday... Rhi also got her measle shot too... Rhi did very good again, let them take her temp, check her ears, and her nose, I have the doc do it whenever we are there since she has that thing she can look right up there and so far so good nothing but boogies up there lol... Emma is little over 11 lbs and is 24 in long... She did good too, when she got her shots and started crying Rhi started crying again too... But it didnt last long... Rhi got a new little peoples toy for being so good... Doc asked me if I was going to stop loosing weight too... When I became pregnant i was about 196-198 lbs... With morning sickness I went down to 186 and my weight never went above 189 I think... I didnt gain any weight with this pregnancy lol... Well with breastfeeding, eating a bit better and not drinking any sugar drinks, i am still drinking diet soda and crystal light even though the gestationl diabeties is gone, I am down to 152 last time I checked... I have had to go out and buy some new jeans since most of mine dont fit now... I feel good... And everyone says I look good...

Sandy, you and Aidan are in my prayers, keep us posted...

Well I cant think of anything eles even though I know there is more... I am going to go and doodle some goddess designs for hanging up... Hubby and I re-arranged the bedroom on sunday... I got this brillant idea and hubby said sure so after we got back from the mall we did that... I am very happy with the bedroom even though we arent done yet putting everything away... But its getting there... I got tired of cats jumping over my head to get to the window behind the bed... And it clears up the other window so more of a breeze comes in...

Blessings to all.....

No comments: