Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Chilly....

It was 60 today... I was enjoying the warm weather and being able to go out in sandles, etc... I am hoping it warms up again soon... I like having the windows open during the day and going for walks with the baby...

Havent been doing too much... I got this wacky idea to make my own dual notebooks and with some input from hubby I have come up with some nice books... The notebooks come from target and I glue fabric to the back and put nice pretty scrapbook paper on the front... I will have to take pictures tomorrow... I like them like I said for my design work, and these are bigger than the real simple ones... I have been feeling crafty lately I just have too many things I wanna do... I got the notebook kinda done... I have beads put in an organizer for future witchy projects for fullmoon, sabbats and chakra talismans... I am just waiting on some new beads to come in... And I am so excited some of them are copper and I cant wait to see how this works... I like the looks of copper but I am not sure how it will work with designs... We shall see... I need a room for my craft stuff, it would make it so much easier but we dont have the extra room and I cant just leave it out with Rhianna, she would walk off with all the beads and who knows where she would stick them...

I have a few small sewing projects I want to do too... I seem to do things in sections... Get the fabric together one day, make my pattern the next, pin and cut out, then sew it up... That goes for the other things I do too... Drives me batty sometimes that I just dont sit down and start and finish something right then and there...

Oh well better run... I will try and post some pictures tomorrow, wish I knew how to post a video I have the cutest video of emma laughing...

No comments: