Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rain/Sun

Seems mother nature cant make up her mind today... I woke to rain, then it looked like the sun was coming out and now it looks like the clouds are rolling in again...

Havent been doing too much here lately... In between taking care of babies, I have been recovering some books, making a few jewelry pieces here and there... Trying out some new things... I did have my first pain management appointment the other day... After being asked a ton of questions and being stretched, and prodded looks like the doc wants to do some nerve blocks on me... I have three appointments set up... The first one is the day after my birthday, how fun is that... They numb the areas, and then inject stuff into my back near the nerves of the spine is what i got when he explained it to me.... Takes about an hour, was told to bring a driver, music to listen to as well... Its funny the questionaire i had to fill out and bring with me, 11 pages, one thing was are you very religious and then listed a few religions and then other... I usually check n/a or leave it blank i live in a very born again christian area... I decieded I wasnt going to do that with this one and I checked off other and put wiccan in the spot... And its funny I get some paper work to take home and what is one thing in there a support thing for radio stations and they are christian based... Wonder what kind of music I should bring with me to my injections? Any suggestions? I was thinking of making up a cd, I am going to bring my ipod but i think they want me to be able to hear them I will check with them... I also have been thinking of a new prayer bead strand but not sure how I want to do it yet... And I need to research stones to see what would be good with this...

In other news my brothers wedding is getting close... Its next weekend... I really just hope this is what he wants and he just not doing it because she pushed him or he feels what the hell if it doesnt work i can get divorced... They have their issues but he says they do get along... He has two wonderful friends that are giving him a lot of help with things, he is truly blessed to have them... Bro is 34, these two have been in his life since he was a child, maybe 6 or 7 years old... Long time...

I know i wanted to write about something eles but i cant remember now lol... Oh well it can be another entry...

No comments: