Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday shopping and running around

Not that i was really up to it... I wasnt feeling all that well... I have had a migraine for the past three days due to hormones i am thinking since i got my first period since having emma... I did not miss this, let me tell you... So i have been dragging ass the past few days... My brother is getting married next saturday... So today i was trying to get my dress taken up the straps need to be taken up and I just dont feel like doing it myself but looks like I might have too... blah....

So we went to wally world, got some grocerys, and some other things we needed, i got a tool box, a hammer, a wrench and something eles i cant remember... This is supose to be my tool box and hubby isnt aloud to take anything from it since most of the tools we had we cant find due to he isnt sure what he did with them... I bought him a hammer a few months ago, a 10 dollar hammer that he isnt sure where it is... He also lost a drill somewhere... so this is my stuff... I am going to go looking for whatever tools are left in the house i can find and i am putting them in it... He also bought me my own screw drivers, a whole set... wooo hooo...

I got this off of ebay last week, its a gaia statue/bowl and she came with little pocket goddesses too...




Isn't she pretty, I so love her and am thinking of getting another one...

Well I am going to relax for a bit and watch a few movies and maybe read a bit if my head will relax... Hugs to all...

No comments: