Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The wedding

Well rehearsel and dinner was ok... I dont think there was anyone from candis's family there, thats the bride to be... Her dad I think was home and her mom, candis's two kids and brother were down in GA for a graduation... They were supose to leave that night I think but her mom says the plane had mechanical issues and they were in the airport all night.... blah blah blah Do I believe them, no... I should have gotten the flight number and called like I wanted to... The bad thing is the next day no one from her family was at the wedding, the family stuck in GA was still there, and her father wont go anywhere without the mother... Her family doesnt like my brother and i wouldnt put it past them to just not come... Candis had a drug problem and when she did she lost custody of her kids and her mom has them... Her sons were supose to be in the wedding... Her father who couldnt leave the house didnt come to give his daughter away... I have never met these people but I hate them all ready... I have the moms address and I am thinking of sending a card or something... "welcome to the family" type thing, figure out a way to have it be a welcome card but with the understanding that your a fuck up for not being there... I am giving it a few days because I am still pissed off they did this to her and my brother... I dont give a shit how you feel you put your feelings aside, and if the plane thing is true its your daughters wedding you find a way to be there... Asshats...

Otherwise it was a nice day... Rhianna looks so cute in her dress, I wish I took more pictures but with being in the wedding I just didnt think of it... My brothers friend Matt did all the cooking and the food was really good... It was simple food but it was yummy... And I have to get a recipe from him that he promised me... I am going to send a card to him and his best man steve for being such great friends to my brother... Those three have been friends since they were little kids, they are now in there early thirtys and still friends... Its good stuff to have friends that long... Those are best friends, the ones you have for life that you know are always there for you... Oh well I am tired if I get around to it I will write more later... Hugs to all...

No comments: