Monday, June 04, 2007

Cool Monday

I am so happy it is cooler today, this weekend was hot and humid... We didnt do a lot this weekend due to the heat and then rain on sunday... We went shopping on saturday to get things for the house that we needed... I got a price for a tattoo... Hubby is paying for my next tattoo as a birthday present... I turn 38 on sunday... Goddess 38 seems old but thank the goddess i dont feel it or look it... So I have been looking at tattoos and playing around with designs... I think i am getting a celtic moon and star on my right shoulder and maybe a butterfly on my ankle... Hubby was expecting 150 and the price I got for the moon tattoo was 75 with color and cheaper if I do it b/w... So I might get two if they have to time... I am so excited I have wanted another tattoo for a long time...

My mom's birthday is tomorrow and I had no clue what to get her and she doesnt give hints so I made her something... A necklace, she really liked it and said it means more cause I took the time to make it... I have pictures and I will post those later... I should go though, its getting dark here and I need to be ready to shut down if needed...

More later.... Hugs and love to all...

No comments: