Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another Rainy day...

I think I saw the sun for about 20 min... Yesterday it rained really hard and we had t-storms too, so bad the power went out for sometime... Sucky thing about that is it was so hot yesterday that the rain was no cooling things off... Today its right now 74, not too bad it was cooler when it was raining about 67, i am hoping it cools off more...

Emma is finally taking a nap, she would nod off but not stay asleep when I put her down... She sang to her toys for awhile till she wants to be picked up... She is too funny...

I've been playing around with some beads this afternoon... I am liking seed beads right now... I love the matte ones and I need to get more... I also was a bit upset I got some 3-1 strand reducers off ebay they were supose to be that way but i found only the middle hole was able to get a thread thru... All 6 of them were like that, I never checked them when I got them... So I got some drill bits for my dremel tool, but didnt get the different size cores so i was going to have to wait to drill them, well then i remembered a little hand drill I had... I used to do nails when I lived in Long island... I did a lot of acrylic work, and one thing women liked was nail jewelry... And to be able to put in the jewels you had to drill holes in the acrylic... I had two of these tools but I knew at the time only where one was and found it... It took a little bit but i was able to drill all the holes out lol with my little nail tool... I dont do nails any more but nice that some of my tools still come in handy... And i found the other tool too which is more compact and had a bolt thing on the other side...

Oh well I am going to put in another load of laundry while emma is still asleep and grab another cup of coffee... Toodles for now...

No comments: