Friday, June 22, 2007

Blog Interview

Here are my interview questions from Lani, If you want to be interviewed leave a comment with your email address...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1. What are your favorite crafts? Hmmm, I do like to draw, I like to sew but
my favorite thing right now is making jewelry , I just find it so
relaxing...

2. What is your most favorite book? I think that would have to be the
three sisters trilogy by nora roberts, I have read those books over and over...

3. What song is currently stuck in your head? pop goes my heart from the movie music and lyrics

4. What's the best thing about being a witch? Finally finding where i belong, I love it
all...

5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I dont think i could
live anywhere other than NY...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to post the directions on your blog:
1. Leave a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. Please make sure I have your email address.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: