Thursday, May 03, 2007

Book and stuff....

I ordered a new pagan book today... Pagan prayer beads by greer and vaughn... It was shipped today so it should be here soon... I cant wait its been awhile since I got anything witchy related and I am really looking foward to this book... I just hope its good... I love to make prayer beads so I am hoping for new info on them... Another book I want but is not due to sometime in 2008 is Everything she touches changes: a spiritual guide to pagan pregancy by Arin Murphy-Hiscock... I wish it would have been out when I was pregnant... But I will buy it anyways... I am also interested in her other books as well, especially the greenwitch one...

I didnt get anything eles done this afternoon... Well thats not totally true, I swept the floor in the kitchen, did all the dishes, put some of them away, washed out the cans on the counter, wiped down the counters... I need to make out a list of all the things I need to get done this week... I am feeling blah this evening... Kinda depressed actually... Oh well it happens... Going to go for a bit I might write more later... Hugs to all...

No comments: