Friday, October 26, 2007

6am....

That was when i woke up and my head was hurting... A migraine coming on, so I took two hydrocordone and went back to sleep... I woke up later and my head was still pounding and worse, so I took my migraine meds... I dont normally like to take them when home alone with the kids but I was hurting so bad... I tried to relax in bed, two hours later the zomig didnt even touch the pain so I am aloud one more dose for the day of that med so I took it... two hours later I was calling up my sil to see if she could come over and watch the kids while i tried to rest... She wasnt home but she would be on her way soon... By the time she got here the pain was worse, I had her take me to the ER and my brother stayed here with my kids... I got an IV hook up, a full bag of fluids, a shot for pain and a shot of imetrex (sp) in the stomach to see if that would help my head... I at first didnt think it was going to work... It took a little bit of time but the pain was gone... I hate being in that much pain... I felt like crap cause I couldnt take care of my kids... I could barely feed emma a jar of food... When I got home I thanked my sil again and my brother and hugged my kids and told them mommy was sorry she was so sick... I know some things cant be helped but I felt so bad... I still feel bad for emma cause she cant have booba till tomorrow but she has taken bottles , not happy too but she took them... Little monster... Hecate must know I dont feel good she has been glued to me since this morning, following me every where and sleeping on me, right now i am sitting indian style and she is curled up in the nook of my legs... I am hoping tomorrow I can get a lot of things done tomorrow... I have two sewing projects I want to finish and get mailed out... I also made a fabric shrug from scratch, I had no pattern, I made my own from wrapping paper... I think it came out pretty good, I will also try to get pictures tomorrow... Well I am going to go and try and get to bed... I havent been sleeping all that well this week... I toss and turn and wake up and cant fall back asleep for hours... Its starting to drive me a little batty... Hugs to all...

1 comment:

JD said...

I'm so sorry hun.