Friday, October 05, 2007

It Was Our....

Anniversary yesterday.... Married for 4 years but together for 10 wonderful years... Just blows my mind that we have been together for 10 years... It was funny I got up when hubby was suppose to be going to work, I almost walked in on him filling out the card... He comes into the bedroom gives me my card and gift... I love my card its so pretty, and he got me a car tuner for my ipod... Now I dont have to go looking for the cords to plug in or worry about dropping it and looking for it... It now has a home and it comes with all sizes so I can put my other ipod in it too... Then found out he took the day off, so he got back into bed and we cuddled for a few more hours... We then got up, got the kids dressed etc and headed out... We went to olive garden to eat, I wanted to try something new... It was ok, probably would never go there again though... I was just expecting something different... Oh well... I got to be with my family so its all good... Hubby also got me a new lens for my camera... He got me the zoom 55-200... I havent played around too much with it but I think it is going to be alot of fun... I have only gotten hubby a card, and he is going to tell me something for his pc i can buy for him... He never tells me what he wants and if he does its usually pc parts that he has to tell me where to go to get them... lol So it was a very lovely day... And today is friday so he will be home soon and we will have the weekend together :)...

1 comment:

JD said...

Sounds like you guys had a great day.