Monday, October 22, 2007

Weekend rap up

We didn't do a lot this weekend... We ran to the store to get some things we needed, got Rhi some new pants and shirts... She finally fits into pants other than sweat pants, wooo hooo... She is a tiny one... Emma cut her first tooth last week... So now I am worried about getting bit... I cant imagine getting my nipple nipped... I cant believe I have breast feed for this long, its nice to be able to have this bonding time with Emma...

I have been stressing this week, I am not really sure why... I have been having panic attacks the past few days and I think its cause I haven't been sleeping well and stress... So I have been trying to keep busy so I don't think so much...

I am thinking of opening an etsy store... I have gone through the set up part of it to sell and I have my banner up http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5073919
now I just have to get things together and pictures taken... I have no idea how all of this works so I will be reading a lot on the help stuff on etsy... My main confusion is postage, how do you figure it out on what to charge? If anyone has a store all ready and can give me a few tips I would be really thankful ... I just want to be able to bring in a little bit of money here and there, I think that is part of my stress my unemployment ended and I want to figure out a way to stay home still with the kids... We aren't having money issues but I have worked since I was 12, and the holidays are coming up and I feel really weird asking hubby for money to buy his presents... Is that weird? So my store will have jewelry, prayer beads, totes, and hats I am thinking for now...

Oh we got pumpkins on Saturday, we went to one of the farmers markets... I don't think rhi knew what to make of all the pumpkins, then the dog showed up and she was more interested in him till he walked away... So we got a small pumpkin for her, a decent size one, and then two white pumpkins... I wanted to get corn stalks but we had hubby's car and it wouldn't have fit in it... And then I would have had to get hay... I had an idea for the front of the house to make it festive... Maybe I will still do it... I will have to crop the pictures of rhi and the pumpkin's, that if i remember I will post tomorrow... Well I think I have rambled on enough and I am feeling a bit calmer... So I am going to try and get some sleep or at least relax, it is almost 2am... Hugs to all

No comments: