Monday, February 05, 2007

Damn it's cold....

Its freezing here... Temps have been very low to below zero here... Very crappy thing right now is i have no hot water in my kitchen, its frozen... But i have hot water in the bathroom... Looks like i will be doing dishes in the bathroom sink if it doesnt thaw out... We have the heat tape going but so far nothing... And that also means i will be going to my moms house to do laundry or the laundry mat... If i go to my moms i will buy her some supplies to replace what i use maybe that will show my brother who is living off of her what an ass he has been...

Talked to my sis last night... I do not know why she stays with her husband... He thinks she is cheating on him... I think its he is who is doing the cheating... I find it little suspitious (sp) that he erases the phone numbers from his phone so my sister cant check the numbers on who calls... I couldnt live like that...

No comments: