Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Still Going....

The snow is still going... Not sure how much we are going to get... My crazy brother went down the hill in this crap and said its not that bad out... Hubby went down the hill after the plow came up and said the main road was covered and he skidded... I think my brother just went out to get away from his girlfriend and my mom most likely... His friend from long island is visiting...

Hubby took Rhi out in the snow to let her play... She didnt know what to make of it... I got some pictures of her out there in all her snow gear glory, lol... Its cold out there, its only 8 degrees here...

So I did a little bit of cleaning, put some laundry in... Will do dishes later... Didnt get to go to the store to get hubby a v-day card... So i printed stuff out from online... Rhi and I gave him valentine coupons, good for hugs, kisses, going out to eat, etc... He liked that... Hubby also go me a cute ring with hearts on it, one garnet one amethyst... Its both the girls birthstones, i love it... I'm weird like that... Oh and i got to watch the video from Rhi's bday of her and Muriel eating the cake, it was too funny, played it last night for hubby... I really need to use the video camera more that his dad got us...

Well I should run and do a few more things... Hugs and love to all on this snowy Valentine's day...

No comments: