Friday, December 21, 2007

My doctor on maternity leave....

I got a letter in the mail today about how they are welcoming a physicians assistant to the office to help when my doc is on leave and when she comes back... She can do all the things my doc can do, she has been working for another doctor and has a good background... She also happens to be my sil best friend... She seems very smart, I didnt care for her as a teenager, she was a bit snotty... Ive seen her a few times over the past year and she seems ok... Just not sure how I feel about letting her give me my 6month paps... I guess I will give her a chance and see how I feel after that... Who knows she might feel weird and have someone else do it...

And a quick note, I did send out holiday cards just have to check with hubby to see if he actually sent them... It was easier for me to give them to him than for me to have to load two kids in the car to go down to the P.O. during the summer or warmer times its not so bad cause I leave the door open and have full view of the car... But with it being cold I wouldnt want to leave the door open... And before anyone gets huffy about me leaving my kids in the car, I live in a very small town, the post office is so small I am not far from my kids and park in full view of the door... I should get a pic of down town so you could see how small it is... You blink you would miss it... We have a p.o., a health clinic, a furniture restoration place, then cross the street, you have insurance place, town hall, and historic building with library on second floor... We used to have a place to buy groceries and get quick food but it burned down... And no one has rebuilt it...

Oh well, off to bed... Nighty Nite....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and the family. HUGS!