Sunday, December 02, 2007

Recovering Weekend....

Seems some bug is going around... I and hubby felt it on Friday while we were out... I felt like crap we had a lot to do and didnt get 1/2 of it done... I just couldnt deal with shopping, me not able to shop? The world is going to end, lol... So we got at least the things we needed and one present off the list... I felt like crap the rest of the night... I finally fell asleep only to wake up feeling even crappier... I got up to go to the bathroom and felt sick to my stomach, on my way back into the bedroom thank the goddess the garbage pail was in reach... I got sick, I hate getting sick... I didnt have much in my stomach so it hurt to get sick... I spent the rest of the day in bed, feeling like crap but at least I only got sick once... I slept on and off all day... I woke up today feeling so much better... Now Rhianna has it... I felt so bad... she was good most of the day it was when she woke from her nap she came over into my lap telling me it hurts... i was asking her what hurt when i felt her stomach and knew she was going to get sick, hubby got the small pail and she got sick... She seems to be feeling a bit better, got some ginger ale in her and a little bit of toast... Now I just hope emma doesnt get it...

So this weekend not much has been done due to illness... I started getting my cards together and xmas card list started... If you want to exchange cards drop me an email with your address and I will send ya mine... ldydraven(at)yahoo(dot)com. Well going to run...

No comments: