Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas, Merry Yule...

The holidays have been good here... Hubby wrapped up the presents last night while I finished a tote bag for one of my sil... I also had to find a frame for a pic of hubby and his mom dancing at our wedding that I wanted to give her...

We went to my moms on x-mas eve... We have always done it that way, which is nice cause then the next day we go to hubbys moms and dads... So mom got me another pair of pjs, so I got a flannel pair and fleece set... I got a jacket early so I could wear it when the weather was still good to wear that jacket... She got me a cute santa fairy for the tree, and bro and sil got me some perfume and lotions... I know I am forgetting something but I cant think what... lol...

At hubbys dads I got a set of snack trays, a great wrap blanket, a few jewelry making tools and an assortment of beads, and a ring sizer... I also got a lovely pair of diamond earrings and a fleece pair of pjs from his dad... His sister got us a gc for one of the local restaurants and will watch the kids so hubby and I can have a date night... That will be so nice since I cant think of the last date night we had... Oh and hubbys dad found some old beaded lace from the 1890's that was taken off of a coat... It is so pretty... Not sure what I am going to do with it yet... I took pictures but will post them tomorrow after I upload them...

At hubbys moms I got another pair of flannel pj's with pink and purple stars on them, I love those... And a gc for old navy...

Hubby and I havent done xmas for us yet, that should be this weekend... Money was tight so we decided to do us after and shop for family and the kids...

Well I am going to run... Its almost 2:30... I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday...

Brightest Blessings from my family to yours...

No comments: