Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sometimes I just wonder....

Today I got to sleep in a bit and feel a bit better... Still a bit out of it but nothing like yesterday.... Rhianna got sick today, it was the first time I have seen her puke and it didnt bother me like I thought it would... I still cant clean up cat puke but I guess its different when its your kids?

I clean out my desk area and put my laptop in there today... I dont think I have ever put the laptop in the desk area since I got it... Since getting pregnant with Emma I spent a lot of time in the bedroom... It was just more comfortable and after she was born it was easier to stay at that end of the house... I would block off the hall and know that Rhianna was either in her room or in mine.... I've spent almost the past two years in my bedroom... I would stay in bed for hours, could I have been in a funk? I feel a little more human moving around the house, hanging with the kids in the living room.... Its weird...

Tomorrow I need to get to walmart so I can find a new acordian gate, we put the old one up in the kitchen to keep rhianna out of the cabnits and away from the water dispenser... Right now I use a bench to block off the door way and a box... Emma loves to follow her big sister around, its actually cute... She gets so excited, she loves rhi so much... And I love my little babies so much, I still find them amazing everyday... Ive also thought about being a foster parent, havent mentioned that to hubby but I think of all the kids out there that need help... It breaks my heart when I read the news and see what people do to children... I dont understand how someone can hurt a child or kill one... I read that baby grace article on what they did to her and I cant believe someone can be so evil and hurt a child like that... People should have to have a license or take a class or something before becoming parents cause some people should not be aloud to have kids whether they make them or adopt or foster them...

No comments: