Friday, November 16, 2007

Too fast....

Emma stood up on her own today... She is growing up so fast... She has been using things to pull herself up well today she put her hands down and straightened out her legs and just pushed herself up... She did it many times after that... I got some pictures too but I still have to load them on the pc... She was having way too much fun...
Not much else going on here, its cold and dreary here... Been snowing and sleeting... Nice day to spend inside and just veg out... Hubby got shrek the third yesterday, we have watched that twice... Its cute... Hubby also got me the new Duran Duran cd... I have loaded it on my ipod but i havent had a chance to listen to it yet... I started to play one song but had to turn it off... Maybe later I will finally get to listen to it... Hubby also got his expansion for his online game everquest (evercrack), it took him all night to get it on his pc... It didnt download right the first time so he had to start again... He's been playing all day and loving it... He's been enjoying playing it more now that he got the new pc with the good video card in it, he has all the graphics turned up as far as they will go and he can play... I wish I could get into playing it so we could play together but I just cant get into it, we have installed it a few times and I play once or twice and thats about it... Oh well...
I'm going to relax my head is hurting a bit and so is my back I slept weird last night and I was locked up this morning... I need to do my exercises but I will do that tomorrow when my head doesnt hurt... Have a good night...

No comments: