Monday, November 26, 2007

Feeling off...

I got up and felt ehh but nothing too bad... I was reading my book when the words on the page started to get a little off... I looked up and then felt warm and i felt like it my eyesite got bright from the inside out... Does that make sense? Has anyone ever had that happen or something like that... Scared the crap out of me... I stayed seated on the bed but I still didnt feel right so I called my mom... She talked to me for a little while... I asked her to come in when she brought the mail over, this was around 11:30 she was going to get the mail at noon, I think she finally showed up around 3pm... Glad I wasnt passed out on the floor... So I kept the gate up in the hall to keep rhi to her and my room and emma spent a good portion of the day in the play pen but I was terrified if it happened again and I passed out at least they were in safe places... I am feeling a bit better than earlier but still off... Not really sure what it was, if I am not feeling better tomorrow I will call the doc and make an appointment...

I got mad at my mom she let my brother guilt her into giving a bit of money for their dog vet bill... It got hurt and they blame my moms dog... Sorry but that little dog is a prick... He chases all the other dogs and cats... He comes over here yipping at me and rich when we are outside and if that little thing bites my kids, so help them... I am going to tell my brother not to expect anything from my mother, when they got the dog it had kennel cough, and all three of my moms dogs got it and had to go to the vet, now they should have paid for it, nope, nothing... Im glad I dont see them that often cause they piss me the fuck off... In other news sil had that stomach surgery so she can loose weight... Mom says she is still eating like crap and the other day she stuffed herself and puked and she was pretty sure she puked today too... She was not ready for this life change....

Ok going to look on ebay, etsy, and bead stores for something green or red to finish off a Yule strand I did... I need some kind of pendant or larger bead for one side and then I will do dangles off the other end... i think it came out pretty nice, its garnets, dark green seed beads, pearls, and some glass beads from artwearables... Pictures when I finish it.... Hugs to all

No comments: