Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sleep, Wha's that????

It is almost 5am and I am still up... I started to fall asleep then my stomach started to hurt and I felt like crap... So I took a pepto tab and put the heating pad on my stomach for some reason that felt good and got a piece of peppermint gum... Few hours later and a few pages into a book and I am feeling a bit better... Now I just need to get some sleep but I feel a little restless... I went to cnn to see if there was anything I havent read yet that I would want to read... No new emails... My google reader is quiet as well... No one else is up with me writing on their blogs...

Today was a low key day... We didnt do much plus it was cold outside... I danced around with rhi for a bit and even emma held onto the coffee table and shook her tush all on her own, it was funny... She was enjoying mommy and sissy dancing around the house, she was laughing and smiling... She has this new voice, its this evil little rumble she does its so funny... I'm not sure why she does it unless she is just doing it now to make me laugh cause I cant help myself when she does it...

No poop stories, just my daughter likes to be naked... One minute she can be fully dressed next minute she is running down the hall naked and giggling that evil little kid giggle... I am going to duck tape her clothes to her... Little monster... At least I will have good stories to tell the boys she brings home...

Oh well I think I am going to try and go to sleep... We shall see... Hugs..

No comments: