Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mid week rambles

This week and last week have just been weird in a way... I cant deal with all the family crap and I really thought about asking hubby if we could move... This way if they called and I got fed up I could hang up or say I had to go... Hell they are too lazy to drive to the other side of the property if we were in another town maybe they would never come to visit... Then I would have to worry though of my mom being a woose and letting my bro and sil move in here and she would be paying the bills for here...

Ive also thought about at times going back to work... I feel bad that all the money responsabilitys fall to hubby but at the same time I love being home with the girls even if there are days I am pulling my hair out... I missed so much with going back to work with Rhi... And it killed me that she would call the babysitter mommy... So we'll see what happens there...

So I have been on an emotional roller coaster as of late... Bad me hasnt been taking her meds but I started them again the other night... I have to remember to get a refill from the doc when i see her tomorrow... I also got to talk to my step bro last night and talking with him puts me in a better mood... Puts things in perspective... My family are nuts...

So i am trying to get my spirit in a good place cause I have things to do... Garnet I havent forgotten about you, I have been researching beads, and styles and sketching out a few things... I just dont like working on the prayer beads when I am in a negative mood... So I havent created much of anything this week, till today I was playing around withe canvas and paint... This is what I cam up with .... I like it better than what I started with....
Its just acrylics, fabric paint and candle gravel...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Honey, take your pills. With all the family drama, you seriously need a teeny bit of medicinal support. And a suggestion, even if money is tight or you feel guilty about not working, your doing the right thing by being home with the girls. You can't put a price on having a mom at home. You wanted those girls for soooo very long, stay home and enjoy it because they will be graduating and moving out soon enough.

Ohjeeze said...

Calling baysitter Mommy.... ouch ouch ouch! I agree with Pixelle, stay at home, there is more to life thatn a paycheck. As they get older (and that happens fast!) they will need Mom more and more.