Saturday, February 16, 2008

SIL is a pain

In my ass... I am getting more and more to the point of not being able to stand her... I went by my moms to get my mail and she had to tell me something funny , how her boss told her she needed to watch her mouth or something... He is the guy living at my moms house, guess he never got a chance to see her true colors... But then my mom has to tell me how she puts my sister down and me... I asked her ME? What the fuck is she saying? She tells me something about me not being able to potty train my daughter... Rhi sits on the potty she thinks its a play chair, she has no interest... And I feel a child will do some things when they are ready, the only thing i do is if she wants to sit on it I let her and if I am in there going potty I sit her on hers to show her what to do... But the kicker is I'm not aloud to say anything... My mom doesnt want me to say anything to sil cause it will come back on her... For all my moms bitching she does she is such a chicken shit... She just likes to have something to complain about... So I came home pissed off and upset... I have been on the verge of tears for over an hour... I just want to be able to say something to her, and also say well at least I have my children... She had hers taken away cause she was a drug addict... And she has the nerve to throw stones... I just want to tear her face off... I am so mad I cant think straight... Damn Bitch...

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

I can't believe what this woman gets away with . You are a good mom, kids go when they are ready. And yes, you should have reminded her she doesn't have custody of her own kids, consequences be damned.