Friday, February 01, 2008

Ice, Ice and more Ice....!

We are getting nailed with a crappy storm... Hubby had to go out early this morning and glad he came back when he did, he said the roads were crap... With that i went to call my moms, no one is home... Call the cell no answer and finally got my brother on his cell... She had a doc appointment and left there at 20 to 12, it was now almost one when I got this news... So where the hell is she... No clue... Finally I thought I heard something and I opened the bedroom window to hear a car skidding and tires spinning then my cell rings, its my mom, she is 300 feet from the top and cant get the rest of the way up can hubby come get her... i told her i will send him and see what he can do but his car will not make it since when he came home it took him two tries to get up the hill at this time there was no way he was getting up... I just looked out the window and see hub and mom, he is walking her up which it sucks cause she has been sick and she cant breath good as it is... Nothing as good as having a lung issuse with asthma, copd and what ever eles oh and she smokes on top of this... Cant get the woman to quit... I am a bit pissed off at her for even going out, she knew the weather was shitty why did she not turn around and come home and where the hell has she been all this time hubby had a shopping bag on his arm... She doesnt want to be treated like a child but sometimes she really acts like one...

And just so you can get an idea of what it looks like out there I will post a pic I took from my bedroom window... I can hear the ice cracking on the branches as the trees sway... I pray we dont loose power that would really suck since everything is electric...

No comments: