Thursday, March 13, 2008

All messed up....

That was my back and my hips... I had my nerve block today... Wow did that sucker hurt... He puts the medicine in where the pressure points are and sometimes they hurt like hell... I have been in some pain since dec and my little trip that pulled my back and through it out of wack... The last few days have been horrible, I have hurt so bad sleeping was hard, doing anything was almost impossible cause any movement just hurt... And taking care of two small children is so hard when your in that much pain... And then I would feel guilty for being in so much pain cause I couldnt do anything... But hopefully todays NB and the one I will have in two weeks will get me on the right track... After I had my two injections and then the two small pressure points I get an adjustment... Turns out my hips were so out of wack one side was higher than the other and that caused my right leg to be shorter than my left... No wonder I have been in so much pain... So after being pulled, dangled, twisted like a pretzel he got everything to pop back into place... Of course I am not suppose to do much the next few days but that wont be possible... The numbing stuff has worn off and I am in a bit of pain more soreness than anything.... I am hoping tomorrow I will feel a little better but it might be worse before it gets better... I wonder if I will have to go to physical therapy after this... Ive had some tingling in my legs which is normal but annoying... My doc is kinda funny, he likes to play music when he does the NB, even tells you to bring your own stuff if you want... I guess he has played it too loud at times and other docs have complained, they like it quiet... He also gets kinda excited when he finds those pressure points that cause you pain, BINGO he will blare out, its kinda funny in a way... He also showed me my x-rays today and where the injections go in... Thats the part that takes the longest the x-rays and the placing of the needles... They use this cool x-ray machine that goes under the table so they dont have to have you move around, just swing it under the table and your good to get the other side... I am hoping I dont mess this one up, I had my fist series of NB over the summer in june and july... It was pretty good till I had that trip and almost went through a glass cabnit so I caught myself and new right away I did something bad... Getting older sucks things dont go back like they used to...

My mom went with me cause your not aloud to drive for 12 hours so she had to watch the girls too... Emma was good unless she heard me then she would start crying but rhi would take care of her she would lean over and say shooosh shoosh baby its ok... It was really sweet... Also this morning while getting ready rhi comes in with one of her my little ponys look mommy I got a pony, showed it to emma and told her she couldnt have it... I told her that wasnt nice and she should find a pony for emma... And she did, she told me okay mom left the room and came back with one for emma, here ya go baby... I told her that was very nice of her to share... She even shared her cookie that grandma got her with her sister... And people just love her she made friends with some ladies in the waiting room, she was admiring the one ladys necklace... Told her it was beautiful so the lady had a bracelet on and gave it to rhi, she said thank you and its so beautiful... Another guy came in while we were getting ready to leave and she was like hi how are you... People cant help but smile at her... Then you have emma who crys at anyone... Totally different...

No comments: