Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nerve block

I have one scheduled for tomorrow morning and I am a bit nervous... i shouldnt be I have had 3 all ready but its been a few months so I guess I am getting worked up about it... Plus it doesnt help I have been in so much pain the last few days... I have no clue what I might have done but I hurt... I cant get comfortable and the pain meds only work for so long... I am hoping this round of NB work and I dont mess my back up again... I cant deal hurting like this... Ive had pain shooting in my legs, I have been at points curled in a ball, or just finding a position that is comfortable for the moment... Cause it doesnt last... Even heat isnt helping as much as it used to... Going to try and take a nap since sleeping has been the pits last few days...

No comments: