Friday, March 14, 2008

Pretty good

Thats how I felt today... I was surprised since yesterday I was in so much pain... So I was a happy camper... I did get a little sore when I was looking for my wedding rings, Rhi got into my jewelry and i couldnt find that and a few other rings... So I was moving things around and bending (which i wasnt supose to do) and the stress didnt help either... But I found them, so all is good... And I relaxed for a bit and put some heat on my back and feeling pretty good again...

The weather today was warmer than usual but not enough to melt all the snow we have here... I am sick of the white stuff... I am ready for green and flowers... I was thinking of doing a garden this year... I havent done one in the last two years and I kinda miss it... I had some wonderful sunflowers one year... They were so big and just happy... I need to get some new wind chimes for the trees too... Two of mine are missing... I like having them hanging all over... I even have them inside the house hanging in windows and doorways... I find them relaxing...

Well going to go and write up a description for a prayer strand I made for someone... So she knows what I used and why I used them... I hope she likes what I have created... I am really happy with it... Toodles

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

Glad you are feeling better, don't over do it though. My doc always recommends ice for back pain (directly on the spine)