Friday, August 17, 2007

Date with Hubby

Yup hubby and I had our first date out ALONE yesterday... We haven't been out alone in 7-8 months, since Emma has been born... It was nice ... We dropped both girls off at the sitter... Her girls have been wanting to watch Emma since before she was born... They were very happy, so was my sitter... She loves kids... I feel bad that we wont be able to take Rhianna over till we get another car... I like her to still go there cause it gives her a chance to be with other kids... Rhianna has known them since she was 8wks old... Emma did very well... she only got fussy once... She is doing better with people... Normally if anyone she doesn't know gets around her she screams bloody murder...

So hubby and I went to the movies, I finally got to see the Harry Potter movie... I loved it... Still not sure which is my favorite movie yet... Then we went shopping... Nothing major... Diapers for Emma since they have a huge box at BJ's and we got a few movie packs for Rhianna... We then hit staples to fax something out for work for hubby and I went to the pen isle... lol I was in heaven, don't know why I like pens so much lol... And yes I did find some new ones... I also got a ink pack for my printer... we had just got all the refills from walmart spent over 75 dollars, staples had two of them in a value pack for 39.99, that's a great deal since one of them was the color photo ink... so hubby got me that and paid for my pens and I got a free tote too lol... I picked a pink one... I also ran into one of the guys I used to work with... It was nice to see a familiar face... Hear that some of the other people I used to work with are doing well too... I don't miss the job but I miss the people... Its a shame that twc put 1400 + people out of work... We then headed over to Joann's fabric... I got some scrap book paper in the fairytale that I love so much... I just wish they sold it separately... I then got some more tie dyed fabric... This is in darker colors... I have some hats cut out, now I just have to put them together... I tried to turn the lights off early last night since hubby had to get up real early for his first day back to work... After the craft store we went to get something to eat and then headed to go and pick up the girls... It was a nice afternoon together...

Tomorrow is the family reunion... I am looking forward to that... I need to look around to see if i have anything for the auction to donate... And next week is the surprise party for his sister... Busy next two weekends... Well I am going to run, hugs to all....

No comments: