Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New toy


Hubby got me a new toy this weekend... Nikon D40 slr digital camera... I started taking a few pics today , then took the girls outside today and took more... I have taken 169 pictures so far... LOL... I am loving this camera... I love that it has a quick shutter, my kodak didnt and it drove me nuts... I was always missing the shot... This is just one picture I took today... Now I have to save my money and get the telephoto lens... I think the cheapest I found so far was 249.oo... Yikes... Now I need to print out a few pictures to see how those come out... I am very very happy with this...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute pic of the sisters. LOL!

Draven said...

They were having so much fun, Rhi sometimes wants all the attention but Emma so loves her big sister, she smiles so big when she sees her...