Monday, September 03, 2007

Catch up...

It's been a few days... Havent been feeling too good.. Rhianna got sick and then I got it... Not sure if hubby or emma will get it, I hope not... I was feeling so crappy I had to go to my moms on sat. to use her nebulizer... I was having such a hard time breathing and I just couldnt get the crap to break up... I did my inhaler, took a hot, shower let the steam build up, none of it worked... I finally called her and asked her if I could use her machine... It was exactly what I needed, it started breaking up the crap and by the end of the day my chest was loose... I woke up today able to breath and break up the crap on my own, but my mom said if I needed it again to come over... I think I am going to ask my doc to write me a script for a home machine and medicine... I don't need it often but its nice to know when I do I have it... Poor Rhi woke up at 5am coughing so bad, she got sick... So I made her a hot bath with that vapor bath stuff, then i left the shower on and the sink run with hot water and steamed up the bathroom and put a hot wash cloth on her back and chest... It helped, and by 6am she was back in bed... She must have woke up later for hubby and played a bit and then went back to sleep...

Rhi is a weird child, she does the oddest things at times... Like tonight, I was chatting with jenger and was going to get cough medicine and a cup of hot coffee.. I peeked in her room and she was standing there with a bucket and no pj's just her diaper... She was then showing me the bucket... I took the bucket and tilted it too the light... In the bucket were poop nuggets... Yup poop, she pulled them out of the back of her diaper and put them in the bucket... I do not know what made her do that... So I took the bucket into our bedroom, woke up hubby, laughing, telling him to look in the bucket... He's like what the hell is that, Poop... Who's? Our daughters... He laughed about it, said she was strange... I did changer her diaper and did find evidence that there was poop in there... I was worried that maybe the cat on some odd chance, but nope, it was hers.. So that was my excitement and my funny labor day story...

I also went thru fabric today... I was looking for fun stuff and stuff I had in good quantity... i then took pictures of it... I am thinking of maybe putting some stuff on etsy to sell... Hats, totes, maybe headwraps... Maybe some jewelry and other things too... I also joined a new site Indiepublic I started to add info to it and put some pictures on it... Not a whole lot there yet... Goddess Joy showed me that site...

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head that has been going on, other than my moms constant complaining since my brother and his wife and the kids they are guardians for have moved in with them... Their drug addict mother is out of rehab (she has done this more than once , she does it to stay out of jail) I thought the kids were going to go back with the mom, but so far they are still with my brother... So mom complains about them, my brother complains about her... etc etc... One thing my brother keeps forgetting is this is her house, he should be kissing her ass that she keeps taking him in... Everytime my brother wants to save money or be cheap and not pay rent to someone he moves back in with mom, and she being the idiot takes him in, now he comes with a lot of baggage... My step dad always said you can always come home, but with no baggage... Well he passed away and that's why my brother gets away with this shit... My mom likes to complain, if she didnt have someone to complain about she would die... I'm serious... She has to have something or someone negative in her life to bitch about... But like I said and I have told my brother too, (goes in one ear out the other) it is her house and you should do what ever she says and help out as much as possible and not complain... He bitched about how he helps her out all the time.. Well little bro what about all the times she help you out, getting you thru cancer, getting you a lawyer to keep your ass out of jail, paying your speeding tickets, paying your bail, lending you money and your wife left and right... So when she askes for some money back you pay it... Especially when you get a big chunk of change from SS for something like 19 grand and you go out and buy a new car... So when she asks for the 7 hundred back that you promised you would pay back you do it... And you pay rent or help out with food and the bills when your mom lives on a tight income and you bring including yourself 5 people, one cat and go and get a new dog... Most likely another animal that will be left with her... Everyone except me drops or leaves animals with her... Drives me nuts... ok I think I am done... lol

Have a happy and safe labor day...

No comments: