Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Prayers...

I just got off the phone with my mother in law, she doesnt want us to worry but wanted to let us know that sil that is pregnant and due oct 3 has to go for an ultrasound on thursday... She hasnt gained any weight and her uterus hasnt gotten any bigger... It could be nothing, or it could be complications... Both mil and me dont know why they are waiting till thursday... The doc could hear her heartbeat... We dont like her doctor... Didnt like her the first time, and I dont like her still... My doc would have had this all ready done... I am just hoping everything is ok...

1 comment:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your sil baby isn't growing like it should I'll light a candle and send some loving energy your way.

I found your blog by the way of turte heart.