Wednesday, September 05, 2007

She Crawls...

Emma crawled for the first time tonight... I was printing some things out so I had her in the living room with me and she was on the floor and she crawled... I knew it was only a matter of time, she has been getting up in the position and rocking like a mad woman... She has done little army crawls and has found other ways to get around but tonight she did it... Tomorrow I am going to set up the camera to get some video...

Slowly we are all getting better from this nasty cold we have... Emma has it but not as bad as rhi and I have had it... Hubby hasnt gotten it but he did get a nasty sunburn the other day...

I helped my mom tonight set up her user account to pay her credit card bill online... She came over pretty upset... My brother and his lovely wife and even the kids they have custody of treat her like crap in her own home... The put her down, snoop thru her stuff, use her and abuse her... I am pretty sick of it... And I am going to say something to my brother... Basically just going to tell him, you are living in moms house, under her roof, she is not the easiest person to live with all the time but you respect her and you kiss her ass.. otherwise you take your wife and the three kids and what ever animals you have and get the fuck out... she is doing you a favor since you cant afford to live on your own, even if you did just buy a new car, and all kinds of goodies... Its all about using mom, you want to live off of her pay her barely anything so you can keep what ever money you have in your pocket... And when you do her a favor you seem to think you are doing some great deed... and throw it in her face... How quickly we forget you little fucker how she took care of you when you had cancer, ran you to the hospital goddess only knows how many times when you wouldnt tell anyone you were reacting to the chemo bad or you werent feeling well which ment you had an infection, she ran you to doctors all over the place, took you for testing , got you medical help so you didnt have medical bills out the ass... She made sure you had gas in your car or when you bugged her till she gave in for money or whatever it was you wanted, she just gave it to shut your whinney ass up... and you knew this... She got you lawyers to keep you out of jail when you had so many traffic tickets, she paid your fines, bailed you out of jail, paid your insurance, let you drive her cars, etc... and you have the nerve when you get all that money to try and get out of paying 700 bucks, you cheap fuck... you always say you will pay her back but you almost never do, and if you do she has to nag you to get it back... I know I have bitched about this before and some of the same issues, I just need to vent when I see her that upset... They dont look to do things to be nice they do it to throw it in her face... I told her kick them out... I think i am going to be the bank cause he is all ready trying to get out of paying her for living there... And its not going to float... I dont care if they hate me and finally do leave and I never talk to them again... This is your mother, you dont treat her like this... I have answered the phone when my mom is taking me someplace and the way he calls her up if he was infront of me I would knock him in the nuts...Oh and lets not forget he couldnt help my mom out and put him on his cell plan as an extra line so she would have a cell in case of emergencys... but they could get a phone for her 8 yr old WTF... I wonder if he treats my mom like crap cause its the only woman he can boss around... His wife controls him, and its what she wants that goes... Its 1:40 in the morning and I really want to go and kick my brothers ass... Sometimes I wish I was an only child....

No comments: