Friday, September 07, 2007

Upset...

I got off the phone a little while ago with my mom, she called me upset... And I am upset now... I am really starting to want to disown my brother... The older he gets the more of a prick he turns into... My brother thinks he is mr wonderful... That everyone loves him and he does so much for others... Lets see the ones who love him so much, those are the people who only call when he has a car or money... when he was sick with cancer the phone barely rang... The people he does so much for are the same people that use him... Can ya lend me this or lend me that oh i'll get it back to you or pay you back and that never happens... Little bro also has a habit of lending things, that arent his... If its in my moms garage or house he thinks he can lend it out... without asking mom... cause he knows if he asked she would tell him to fuck off... things over the years have disappeared out of the garage slowly... Mom goes looking for things and they are no longer there... my bro used to blame sis or her hubby or her boyfriends but she no longer lives in the area and cant visit alot due to limited money and transportation... And he better never look at my husband... we have our own stuff and we do return things we borrow... I was also told i do nothing for my mom... same with my sis... alot of this stems from when my mom was in the hospital , this was back when rhi was born and my maternity leave was up and i had to go back to work... I had no choice... the days i could go to the hospital i did before i went back... And I went to the hospital whenever i could after work... When mom came home bro and sil had the job of taking care of mom... I was working , they werent... Neither of them had a job and could stay with her and help her... If I was home I would have taken care of her... Believe me my mom didnt like being that weak and helpless... My mom has always taken care of everyone wasnt used to being on the opposite side... So this is constantly thrown up at me... but by my mom not my brother or his wife cause neither of them has the balls to say it to my face... The only thing sil has said she would never do it again if it happens again... My mom is terrified that if anything happens to her and someone said they could pull the plug that sil would be more than happy to do it... Mom is making sure that all paper work is in order and that NOTHING gets done without MY say... My brother has been in so much trouble all his life and my mom has bent over backwards to get him out of it... does my brother remember any of this? NO of course not... Its all about what he does, the little things he does for her that he throws in her face... He is all ready trying to get out of giving her money for living in her house... He moved back in thinking he could get a free ride... Lets use mom, she'll take it... there is so much more to vent about but i am fried... But something is going to be said to my brother and his wife... I dont need anyone defending me, I am a big girl and if i had something to say I will... I think sometimes the reason I dont say anything right away to my mom is one i dont want to say it in anger and I was raised to respect my elders... SIL wasnt taught any manners... I at one time liked this girl but am learning to hate her... And my brother he is just a waste of space right now... My brother messures things in money value, not what you do as a person... I am there for my mother even if i was pissed at my mom if she needed me i would be there for her... And sorry to say sil my mother will not die alone... I will be there for her... So go Fuck yourself and you dont speak for me...

No comments: