Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weekend rap up

Well yesterday was pagan pride day in rochester so after being lazy all morning I decided I wanted to go... I was a bit disappointed, two vendors that were there last year werent there this year, and last year there were more people there and it was raining... This year it was sunny and not a lot of people... We didnt stay very long either... The one friend I was hoping to see I didnt... Did run into someone eles I know... So I got 3 books, the celtic book of seasonal meditations by claire hamilton, Healing with flower and gemstone essences and healing with gemstones and crystals by diane stein and 4 art prints by jessica galbreth... We then went to the joanns etc... Their bead section has grown since the last time I had been there... We went to target as well just to browse... I got the cutest coffee mug, its a cauldron... I love it, I might have to get another one just to have a back up... We then came home I was getting tired and my back was bothering me...

Today was one of our nephews bday party, I was not up to sitting on hard benches, so me and emma stayed home... I then noticed flea's on my bed... So much for taking it easy... I stripped my bed, rhi's bed, got all the blankets and anything that has touched the floor and put it out in the mudroom to be washed.... I then vacuumed the beds, floors, sofa, chairs, etc... I will be hurting tomorrow... I have gotten one cat bathed, two are outside and I cant get them in yet... They will be getting a bath as well... So rowena kitty is giving me the evil eye right now... She is not happy with me...

Got a message from mil, sil will be having a c-section on friday if the baby doesnt turn by then... She thinks she might have turned but I dont know how many times I thought that with emma...

Well going to see if next load of laundry needs to go in... Toodles for now...

No comments: