Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Rain drops

Keep falling on my head, dada dada, lol... I cant remember the words... Its been raining here all day today... The day has been dreary but that's OK as long as it stays cool... This hot humid weather is the pits...

I did a little bit of cleaning today, going thru things etc... I went thru my lingerie cabinet and got rid of some stuff and organized the rest... Cant remember how many loads of laundry I have done... I did call the doc today and found out how long i had to wait for the migraine meds to be out of my system... Its basically 12 hours from the last pill I take, so I could have started bf baby Saturday night... Should have ask this question a long time ago... So tonight baby and I had a bonding moment, at first she didn't want to take it and I got upset... I think it was the whole rejecting thing... But she took it after i got some milk on her lips... Little monster...

It is nice to know though she will take a reg bottle... So hubby and I are going to have a date night... Dinner and a movie... woo hoo finally getting to go see the HP movie :)It will be nice to go out just the two of us... I cant remember the last time we did that, it was over 8 months ago...

I spent a part of today on Etsy, looking at knitted hats and arm warmers... Hubby thinks I am nuts... But why not look now... I would like arm warmers but I want long ones, at least up to my elbows, I found one seller that had something I liked... Hats on the other hand I couldnt find anything i really liked... I saw a couple of cute beanie type hats, a few rasta hats, I just didnt like the colors they had them in... Oh well its only august, I have a while to look around and see if I find anything I like...

I need to get a haircut I am thinking of going to the salon to do it... I want to let my regular hairdresser do my hair... Not that my sil didn't do a good job... Mary is just so awesome with my hair... I also want to get it colored... I am so bored with it... I want to do my red I think... Its a good time to color, my hair is short, it wont take much to color it or grow out when I get bored... Maybe I will have sil come over and dye it... I think I still have some red dye... I'm just in the mood for some fun... lol I need to get one of those wall mount mirrors so I can see the back of my head and then I would be able to dye my hair myself... I have the urge to do it right now, lol I am very impatient... When I get an idea I want to do it now...

Oh well, think i am going to go and surf around etsy... See what goodies I can find... I wish my new beads would get here soon... I wanna play with something new... lol Hugs to all

1 comment:

Joy aka GoddessJoy said...

And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed, nothing seems to fit.... :)