Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday Rambles....

Nothing much going on here today yet... Hubbys sis is coming into town we might go see her today or tomorrow... Not that she lives too far away normally, but 2 hour drive one way is something that we usually plan a weekend for... this way we can spend more time... Her hubby works for a hotel so we get a discount rate when we go out that way which is nice...

Really not a lot going on here yesturday or today... I feel all I do right now is pump to relieve the pressure in my breasts, I didnt realize baby kept them that empty... I guess she did a better job than the pump does getting all the milk out... I think I pumped 4 x yesturday, filling bottles, and my breasts were still heavy... I even took a few benadryl trying to dry them up a bit, Dont think its working... I will call the doc on tuesday if I am still getting so much out of them and they keep filling up the way they do, if anyone knows of a way to dry up milk leave me a comment...

The weather here hasn't been too bad the past few days, yesturday the hi was 81 I think and today right now its 83, not bad if it stays that way... I am just not liking the heat, makes me feel crappy...

Woke up this morning to find Rhianna sleeping in her wagon with her dollies, i missed though her cuddled with them under the blankets... She tucked them in... I went in at one point and rubbed her head, she woke up looked at me i asked her about her babies she put her arm around them and then rubbed their heads... I told her she was a good mommy, she smiled and went back to sleep... She is so cute...

Emma is doing really well on the bottle, we went to a diff bottle and she latches on real good and just sucks them down... So the worry about her and a bottle is not there anymore... I was worried I was going to have a hard time like I did with Rhi... Rhi it took me a few days to break her of the breast... Maybe it was easier since Em was bf for so long... Not sure...

Oh well I should run, got some things to organize outside and then we are going to see family today...

Hugs to all...

No comments: