Sunday, January 20, 2008

Party....

We finally got to have Emma's 1st birthday party today... It was nice... I love having family over and the kids running around the house having fun... We thought Emma would mash her cake up but I dont think she knew what to make of it... Rhi was more than happy to just lean over and lick the cake and show her sister what to do...

I took a nap after everyone left... I was so tired... I havent gotten much sleep the last few days and its catching up with me... Kids have been up early and I think I am getting a cold... Trying hard not too but only time will tell...

So now I am relaxing, drinking a hot cup of coffee, the stuff doesnt keep me awake... And chatting with my pal Joy... I showed her a pic from today of rhi with the babys and then we showed one another what we have been making... She is so talented and if you want to see what she creates stop by her store on etsy GoddessJoy
Here is one of her pieces... Pretty isnt it... Go on and stop by...

Well going to run, and chat a bit more... Hugs to all

No comments: