Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Shopping....

Well we got a late start but we went shopping for some food things we needed at sam's club... Love buying in bulk... And I got to use my gift card I got from my MIL.. It was for old navy... Not only did I have a gc, but they were having 50% all ready reduced clearance stuff... So I spent 37.00 of it and have 13.00 left and I got, a pair of jeans I so love, I was afraid they wouldnt fit being a size 6 but they looked a little on the big side... I also got 6 shirts, 2 heavy scarfs, 1 sweater, 1 dress... I probably could have spent the last bit on the card but I had hubby and the kids in the car... Hubs let me go in by myself so I could just have fun and enjoy myself... I have the portable dvd player in the car so the kids were entertained... Its been a long time since I enjoyed myself shopping like that... Felt good... Only down thing was probably while trying on all the clothes I lost the bracelet I made last night... It was only copper and glass but still... I also got a few odds and ends at michaels... They have like half the bead isle clearanced... I hope they are going to be bringing in some new fun stuff....

Well I am going to go relax now... Oh just an update, Emma is doing good... She is happy and on the go... She is still getting her appitiete back but I am sure she will be good in a few days... She has her wellness visit tomorrow, so will go over everything with the doc tomorrow... Have a good night....

2 comments:

JD said...

Sounds like a great time.

Ohjeeze said...

Sam's club, you just can beat buying in bulk. Glad Emma is doing beter!