Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF

I am so glad its friday... It means I have hubby home with us for two days... :) Not sure if we are doing anything other than food shopping but its time together and thats what counts... Rhi has found a new show she likes Sam Sam , its cute she gets all excited and dances and tries to sing the song... So I have recorded a few episodes with the dvr... Emma is trying to walk more and I think she is even trying to talk... Rhi's 3rd birthday is coming up soon... Cant believe she is three all ready...

Not much going on in the creative department... Ive redone a few notebook covers but thats about it... I want to try and sit down tonight and make a necklace or two, I got some new shirts and the only thing i think that will go good with them is something that is close to the neck... So we shall see...

Rest of the family is doing good, mom is getting better as the days go by and she is able to do more and more... Not sure if i mentioned that an old friend from high school found me... I am thinking of calling her this weekend to actually talk to her... Its been about 10 years since i have spoken to her, I think the last time I talked to her was when my stepdad past away... I have a video from my 18th birthday that I havent tried to watch cause it has my stepdad in it and Im afraid i think it will make me cry... We didnt always get along in the begining but that changed later on and I miss him a lot...

No comments: