Friday, October 13, 2006


I thought i would share another pic of the little one... She loves her flowers and will point every one of them out to you... It's really cute... Nothing too exciting going on here... I did go and have the one hour and then the three hour sugar test and i have gestational diabeties again... Not sure when i am meeting with the diabeties lady... Hubby will be taking baby to her doc appointment so i will have to talk with the doc later on... I have an my 4 week visit on Oct 30th so its not too far away... In other news looks like buffalo got nailed with snow... It was just really cold and windy here... So far no snow, thank the goddess... I am not ready for snow... I have been making some crafts in my free time... I just love to make things... I have been going thru the jewelry catolog i have and i am making a list of things i want to get so i can start selling some things... It will be fun and extra cash will be nice...

No comments: